Thursday, September 27, 2012

Some past NOTD's

Hi all! How are you guys doing? Great, I hope! :) Today I have two past NOTD's to show you. I never got around to uploading them because every now and then I go out of town and I just got back in today. I decided to take a break from getting stuff put away to upload :) So here we go...

Hola chicas! Como están? Espero muy bien! :) Ahora les tengo dos NOTD's. Pase los últimos tres días fuera de mi casa pero ya volví y decidí dejar de guardar mis cosas para mientras para enseñarles esto! :)

My first jelly sandwich ever! New York Summer - Hot Atomic Red with OPI - Gettin' Miss Piggy With It layered in. (Decided to add a layer of Gettin' Miss Piggy With It at the end...wish I hadn't, but it still looked cool! Can't wait to try this again!)




and a not so pretty nail art. Got bored and drew some random lines with acrylic paint. This is 2 coats of Essie - Tart Deco.


Thanks for reading! <3

2 comments: