Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kleancolor - Holo Blue

Sorry I haven't posted much. I'm still wearing my 'rockstar nails'. :( And it's totally killing me...I want to change my mani already! Maybe I'll paint over it today and see how it looks. :) I'm thinking I should try a jelly sandwich...seeing as how I've never done one before!

In the meantime...since I still have the same mani that was in my last post...I dug up a super pretty NOTfew months ago to show you! So here we go...take a look at the beautiful Holo Blue by Kleancolor!

Hola chicas! Todavía ando la manicura de el post pasado (porque es de gel y trato de dejármelo puesto por lo menos una semana). Pero no las quería dejar sin nada que ver! Me puse a buscar entre mis fotos y encontré una foto de uno de mis esmaltes favoritos que es de Kleancolor. Este color que les voy a mostrar se llama Holo Blue y me puse una capa encima de Essence - Forever Mine. Espero les guste!

This is 1 coat of Kleancolor - Holo Blue over Essence - Forever Mine from the Denim Wanted collection.



Again, as with any glittery polish...these pictures did not do this polish combination justice! It was so beautiful, sparkly, and jelly-like almost! Got tons of compliments on this one. If you don't own the Kleancolor Holo's...you need to get them because they are stunning in person!

Este esmalte es precioso y lastima que en foto no se ve como se miraba en persona!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great Thursday! <3 

2 comments:

  1. Hola!! que color más bonita!! Es una pena que las fotgrafias no puedan captar todos los brillos de las purpurinas pero igualmente se ve espectacular!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete