Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sally Hansen - Tender Teal (270)

Here is the last of the 3 polishes I bought from the new Sally Hansen Diamond Strength LE collection. Tender Teal. This color is so pretty...but like with the rest of these I was not able to capture the awesomeness in a picture. Booo. :(

The formula on all three of the polishes I bought from this collection is good. A little on the thick side but manageable. As with All Aglow, this polish covered the nail beautifully in 2 coats. It looks even prettier with Revlon - Royal underneath but for swatch purposes I left that out today. Okay...on to the pictures!

Ahora les tengo el ultimo de los esmaltes que compre de la colección limitada de Sally Hansen Diamond Strength. El color que les voy a mostrar hoy es Tender Teal. Este color esta precioso pero me costo mucho tomarle fotos! Tendrán que confiar en mi cuando les digo que estos colores están bellos! :) Besos!

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Tender Teal, 2 coats/capas [natural light/luz natural]

Not a great picture but it really glows like this!

Cell phone picture but pretty close to what it looks like IRL:

and more bad pics to show the duochrome effect:

Bottle comparison between SH DS Tender Teal and SH HD Laser:

And an attempt at showing the color difference on the nail between the two:

and a random swatch picture:
L to R:
Tender Teal (2 coats), 1 coat of Tender Teal over black, Tender Teal (2 coats), 1 coat of Tender Teal over Revlon Royal.

Whew! Can you tell I struggled with these? lol It's okay...it was worth it. Hope it was helpful to some of you! <3

8 comments:

  1. Love the swatches and the color of the nails.

    Oh and keep up with the lovely posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that this collection is very similar to the color club take wing collection. Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I did not buy any of the CC Take Wing Collection but I did see them in person. A few of them look very similar in color but especially in finish (the blue, orange, darker pink and light green) from what I can remember. However, after looking up some reviews on the TW collection I would have to say that the darker colors of the SHDS collection are 2 coaters whereas the Take Wing seemed to be pretty sheer. (So I'd stick with the SHDS) Otherwise...I think those colors could very well be dupes of each other! :) Sorry I'm not much help.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for replying, its really helpful. Also, you are the only one with swatches out for the shds collection so its really helps me decide what colors to get. Its bogo 1/2 at walgreens right now!

      Delete
    3. Glad I was able to help! And thanks for letting me know about the BOGO at Walgreens! Did you see the swatches I posted on your other comment for Blue Frosting? :)

      Delete
    4. Yes, I appreciate it. Shame that its so sheer -- its such a nice color. Speaking of sales though, thought id let you know sallys is having 50% off their red tag clearance polish this weekend :P

      Delete
    5. Thanks again for this! I had forgotten! lol I ended up with Orly - Mermaid's Tale and some Poshe cuticle cream! :D My Sally's had almost no polish on sale! Booo

      Delete