Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rockstar nails: Silver holo

Hey girlies! Hope you all have had a great weekend! (Or at least a better one than I did.) I've been at home in bed for most of it because I've been feeling pretty awful. :( but I'm getting better! :)

Anyway, as I removed my geometric mani a few days ago I was reminded of the many breaks I had on several nails. I probably could have gotten away with just polishing them as usual but I really didn't want to risk any of them breaking off completely (I can't stand having ridiculously uneven nails!)...so I made the difficult decision to give myself a gel manicure for reinforcement purposes as I've never really had much luck with the tea bag method of repairing a nail.

I know I can still paint over this and remove it with non-acetone but I feel like it looks chunky when I do that. It's okay though...I prefer chunky over broken nails! Anyway...to make myself like it a little more...I went for glitter...and lot's of it! These are my 'Rockstar Nails':

Hola chicas! Espero que estén disfrutando del fin de semana. Yo pase casi todo el dia en la cama porque no me sentía bien. Pero ya ando mejor... :)

El Jueves después de quitarme la manicura que andaba decidí hacerme una manicura con esmalte de gel porque tengo varias uñas quebradas y quería evitar que se me quiebren mas. Entonces aquí les tengo mis uñas al estilo 'Rockstar'. 

 I used the Gelish Foundation base, polish in Vegas Nights with WnW Fantasy Makers silver holo glitter scrubbed in, and two coats of Gelish Top it Off.



and a random video I shot for fun. Wasn't meant to be posted but after looking at the pictures...I realized they didn't do this mani justice. It's the only way to show how shiny and sparkly this is!


Hope you all enjoy they rest of your weekend! xoxo

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment