Sunday, September 23, 2012

OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons + Nail Art

Hi! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I've been pretty busy with the family, which has been a nice change...so sorry for disappearing for a few days! After swatching/wearing all those foily Sally Hansen's I decided I was in need of a palate cleanser. I took a look in my neutral drawer and saw that I still had OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons untried and I've been dying to put it on! I was hoping it would be my perfect 'mannequin hands' polish but not quite...I still thought it was a pretty polish though! The formula on this was amazing and it took 2 coats to get it to look even.

Hola! Espero que estén disfrutando de el fin de semana! Discúlpenme por haber faltado unos dias por aquí...e pasado un poco ocupada pero ya volví! :) Después de haberme puesto los Sally Hansen's decidí ponerme un color neutral para cambiar un poco las cosas. Y termine escogiendo OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons para mi NOTD...y luego le puse un poquito de nail art! Espero les guste! Besitos!

OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons, 2 coats/capas.

and some random nail art using hex glitter and studs:


2 comments:

  1. Bah I should just cave in and buy this color, it's so pretty! Love the nail art you added, very elegant :D

    Btw, I might want to steal your nails, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 And you should definitely pick this color up...it's so pretty! :) And good formula, too :D

      Delete