Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Polish Days: Geometry

Hi girls! So I decided to join the Polish Days group! I figured it would be a good way to motivate myself to do a little more nail art. (I have tons of nail art stuff I never use!) Sadly...I totally thought the day to post was today, Sept. 5th and it turns out it was due yesterday! Ugh. Horrible way to start.

It's okay though - I made a simple design and I'm posting it today and that's all that matters! So yesterday's Polish Day was supposed to be geometry themed. I could not come up with something more creative for the life of me...so I asked the SO for some help for the accent nail and the rest was just random placement of colors sectioned off with acrylic paint.

Hola! Espero se encuentren bien! :) Hace unas semanas atrás decidí ser parte del grupo Polish Days con la idea de motivarme a usar mis cosas que tengo para hacer nail art. Pense que el dia para actualizar era ahora pero parece que fue ayer! :( Esta bien...por lo menos logre hacer un diseño simple y se los estoy enseñado ahora! :) El tema esta vez fue geometría. Espero que les guste!

Here is my base color which was Essie - Play Date, 2 coats.


And then my random design. The black is one by Rimmel and the sparkly stuff is Holo Chrome by Kleancolor. The lines and accent nail were done with acrylic paint.





Thanks for stopping by! // Gracias por leerme! :)

12 comments:

  1. regardless of where the inspiration came from it turned out looking lovely - thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment! And thank you so much for doing this...love the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks insanely perfect! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing manicure! And to freehand that design, how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just found your blog through Polish Days but I really like what you did with this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls for all the compliments! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! Love the colour combination now following! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these!! There were so many beautiful mani's done for Polish Days, it was hard to comment on them all - I'm playing catchup!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so awesome! I can't get enough of these :)

    ReplyDelete