Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm so excited after logging in and finding several new followers! Hello and welcome to you all! :) I feel so pumped after reading all of the lovely comments from you guys...thanks so much!

I am currently naked (lol...just took off my 'geometric mani') and having trouble deciding which untried to put on next! So for now...I'll leave you with some past NOTD's. Hope you like them!

Estoy super contenta después de haber visto que tengo nuevos seguidores! Hola y bienvenidas! :) Ahorita estoy en el proceso de quitarme la manicura geométrica que puse el otro dia y ver cual esmalte usare hoy...entonces para mientras las dejare con unos NOTD que tengo en mi photobucket que todavía no les e enseñado. Espero les guste!

Revlon - Naughty aka Perplex, 2 coats/capas

Then I decided to make it a Robin Moses inspired mani by using The Best Glue Ever and Martha Stewart glitter. Using a watered down version of TBGE and a striping brush I made vertical lines on my nails and then scrubbed in red, green, and holographic glitter. After adding the glitter...my lines didn't look like lines anymore so I added a few black lines using black acrylic paint and a striping brush. This looked so cool IRL! Thank you Robin Moses!


And here is a random swatch of Maybelline - Cool Couture, 2 coats/capas. I felt like this looked so blah on me...maybe it needed some stamping. :(


Okay...now I'm off to rummage through my untrieds! Thanks again for subscribing! xoxo


0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment