Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gradient Rockstar Nails

Hey loves! A few weeks ago I mentioned taking off a two day old gel mani to swatch the new Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's I found while doing my rounds around the cosmetic area at HEB (a Texas grocery store). It was such an awesome mani and I just found a picture of it in my photobucket! Figured I should post it since I've had a few people coming here looking for scrubbed in glitter manicures!

Hola! Hace unas semanas atrás mencione que me había quitado una manicura de gel después de dos días porque les quería ensenar swatches de los esmaltes Sally Hansen Diamond Strength que encontré en HEB (un super aquí en Texas). Mientras buscaba algo para enseñarles hoy encontré la foto de esa manicura y se las quiero enseñar!

Products used/Productos usados: 

Gelish: Foundation Gel
Gelish: Tiger Blossum (yes...that is how it is spelled on my bottle, maybe it's a typo?)
Gelish: Top It Off, 2 coats.
Large hex glitter was part of a pack I bought on eBay
Artsy Fartsy Glitter: Holo deep red, holo orange and holo gold.
Sensationail: The LED light from the starter kit!

edit: I should mention I was inspired by the user Beesknees67 on Purseforum. She does such lovely gel manis!

make sure you click the picture if you want to see it in more detail! :)

I looooooooove rockstair nails. Have you tried them out?

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment