Friday, October 19, 2012

Some [not so pretty] NOTD's

Hey all!

Today's post is just going to be a compilation of NOTD's that didn't turn out all that great. I'm shocked I even took pictures of these manis but I'm glad I did because it shows me that I have improved a little! :) Yay!

I'm still desperately searching for a nice yellow polish. This one is Kleancolor - Neon Yellow, about 3 coats topped with Spoiled - Pet my Peacock. Ugh, worst yellow polish ever.

Oh, Robin Moses, you make painting on nails look SO easy lol I always feel so motivated after watching her videos and then I get results like these when trying to recreate her manis:

(This is 2 coats of China Glaze - Agro with free-handed acrylic paint 'flowers')

And last but not least, a funky french attempt. I free-handed it so I have to give myself some credit but...

(I honestly don't remember what was used...only that the black is acrylic paint)

Oh! Hold on...found one more terrible picture! This mani was actually awesome IRL. It was lose holographic glitter that I sprinkled over wet polish! :) The camera just never wanted to focus. :(



Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment