Monday, October 15, 2012

OPI - Care to Danse?

Hey girlies! Hope you all had a great weekend!

A few months ago I finally caved in and bought most of the OPI Ballet collection. They were untried for so long because 1...I LOVE wearing bright and fun colors and 2...my nails are always stained as a result of that and these colors are so sheer. Eventually there came a day where I was feeling like wearing something delicate and gentle on the eyes and OPI Care to danse? was just what I was needing! I probably should have buffed out the staining on my nails before doing this mani, though (oops, sorry! I promise it didn't show IRL). Along with the OPI's I bought that day were some Jordana glitter polishes that were also untried so I slapped on Jordana - Pixie Pink...and oh man, I was in love. Hope you guys like! <3

Hola! Espero que hayan tenido un feliz fin de semana!

Hace unos meses atrás compre varios colores de la colección Ballet de OPI. Pase mucho tiempo sin usarlos ya que prefiero ponerme colores oscuros o llamativos pero llego el dia en que quise ponerme algo mas suave y el color Care to Danse? fue el color perfecto para el look que queria! Y como jamas puedo dejar algo en paz...le puse un glitter de Jordana que se llama Pixie Pink...creo que esto fue una combinación perfecta! Espero que les guste! <3

OPI - Care to Danse? 3 coats/capas with 1 coat/capa of Jordana - Pixie Pink











0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment