Friday, October 12, 2012

NOTD: Essie - Bikini So Teeny

Hey loves! Today I have another polish to show you from the Essie Summer 2012 collection. This light blue polish is called Bikini So Teeny. It is such a pretty blue with subtle shimmer in the bottle...too bad it didn't really translate on the nail. :( Like most of the Essie's I own...I had a little bit of trouble applying this polish but it could just be that I have large nail beds and the brush is so tiny? Not sure, either way the polish is gorgeous!

Hola chicas! Ahora les tengo otro esmalte de la colleccion Summer 2012 de Essie en el color Bikini So Teeny. No se porque la mayoría de mis Essie's, incluyendo este color, me dan problemas cuando me los pongo...talvez es porque la brocha es bien chiquita y mis uñas son largas? No estoy segura, igual...el color esta muy bonito! :)

Essie - Bikini So Teeny, 3 coats/capas.



and I decided I hated how thick and gross it looked (even though I loved the color!) so I stamped it with Essie - Blue Rhapsody (Using a BM plate) and added black dots with a dotting tool.


At the end of it all I still thought it looked messy and took it right off lol. Bad nail day!

Okay girlies...off to do some house work before I paint my nails again. lol :) Thanks for reading! xoxo

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment