Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Several NOTDs

Before I go on about nails, as many of you already know, the east coast has been hit by Sandy. I hope that any of you in the area are safe! My prayers go out to you all. Having been through my first hurricane four years ago...the stress and hardships that come with a hurricane are all too fresh in my memory and by no means fun at all. :(

So here I have a few random NOTD's that I have in my photobucket. I was so good about editing tons of pictures one night but haven't been good about posting, sorry! Has anyone else been enjoying all the Halloween events and parties?! I have...maybe too much! :) I also apologize for not doing any Halloween mani's...I did one but haven't gotten around to taking it off my camera's memory card. Plus, I have been sporting another glitter gradient gel mani for a few days now because I randomly decided I wanted to let my nails grow out a little...just to be different! (And I'm just dying to take it off! lol) Whew ok...enough rambling!

This here is my first gradient mani. I need to try this again really soon because it looked so awesome! Got tons of compliments even though it wasn't great. :(

I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors - Lavender then sponged on Sinful Colors - Rainstorm on the tips.

This is another one of my terrible pictures and I definitely have to redo this mani. Believe it or not I've been hoarding this picture since early this year. I used an Essence blue with Finger Paints - Twistsed. And OMG I <3 Twisted!


In this picture below was my first time using a magnetic polish. It's the blue one from Icing. I had such an easy time doing this that I went crazy buying all kinds of magnetics thinking they would all be the same. Then I tried doing it again and...ugh...let's just say magnetics and I don't get along very well! lol


Wow...looks like I really like my blues! lol Anyway, hope you enjoyed <3 Until next time!

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment