Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sea Spray!

I finally got around to using Sea Spray! It's such a pretty color...it reminds me of the sky on a rainy/cloudy day. :) (I think I'll be reaching for this quite a bit). I did find this a little hard to apply as it seemed runny yet thick? gloopy? I don't know...it just wasn't an easy application for me and went on a little bit weird on the nail, not something a little Seche Vite can't fix though. :)

Spanish:
Al fin pude usar Sea Spray! Me encanta este color aunque si me recuerda de un día nublado. Se me hizo un poco difícil ponerme este esmalte pero aun así creo que lo usare seguido!

China Glaze - Sea Spray, 2 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 2 capas con Poshe top coat
Then I decided to add a design from the bundle monster plates using China Glaze Hi-Tek.
Luego decidí ponerme un diseño usando los platillos de bundle monster con un color dorado de China Glaze que se llama Hi-Tek
Sorry for all the pictures...it just looked so pretty in person. lol :) (Oh, and excuse my gross skin!)
Disculpen por el montón de fotos! La combinación se miraba tan bonita en persona :)

2 comments: