Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy week!

     Hello lovelies! :) It's been nearly a week since I was last able to update my blog...sorry! Unfortunately I was super busy dealing with a ton of things such as helping my sister move in to my house and going out to eat, movies and lots of shopping (not to mention I spent several days waiting to get a little sunshine so I could rock my Tronica polishes!) And even though I didn't get around to updating on here...I did take some pictures for you all! <3

Spanish:
     Hola! :) Ya casi tenia una semana sin actualizar mi blog...discúlpenme! Estuve super ocupada ayudando a mi hermana mudarse de su casa a la mía y no digamos todas las veces que sali de compras y a comer toda esta semana! Pase mas tiempo en la calle que en casa! Jajaja Pero aunque me desaparecí por aquí me asegure de tomar unas cuantas fotos para ustedes! <3

China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy, 2 coats w/ Black Mesh + Poshe top coat/ 2 capas con Black Mesh + Poshe top coat

 Zoya: Kelly, 2 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 2 capas con Poshe top coat

China Glaze: Below Deck, 2 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 2 capas con Poshe top coat

Then I added a few designs using both Konad and Bundle Monster plates:
Despues decidí ponerle unos diseños usando los platillos de Konad y Bundle Monster:
[Stamp colors/Colores de los diseños: China Glaze: Metallic Muse (blue), China Glaze: Devotion (silver), China Glaze: Hi-Tek (gold)]


Hope you all have a great Tuesday!
Espero que tengan un feliz Martes!

1 comment: