Monday, February 28, 2011

Latest addition - Claire's Venomous!

Hello! So I went to the mall a few days ago and passed by Claire's and I just had to stop by to check out their nail polishes since I hadn't done so in months! I only managed to pick up two colors, Venomous and some other one I can't remember the name of...but I've been dying to go back to pick up the glittery ones which I left behind after talking myself out of needing more polish, :(

I actually liked this Claire's polish. The only problem with Venomous was that it took way too many coats to get it to look like it does in the bottle. :(

Spanish:
Hola! Como están? :) Hace unos dias fui al mall y decidi entrar a Claire's para ver los esmaltes. Al final sali de la tienda con dos esmaltes y el que les voy a enseñar hoy es Venomous. El color esta precioso pero tomo muchas capas para que se viera como se ve en el bote. :(

Claire's - Venomous, 4 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 4 capas con Poshe top coat
(Click the images to see them in full size.)

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment