Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Went to Ulta the other day and...

     I ended up with new polishes! :) I walked in looking for something that was sheer and milky in color and I found this polish sitting in the clearance section...and for $2 or $3 I couldn't really leave it behind. (Not to mention I didn't own any Essie polishes prior to this one!)

Spanish:
     Hace unos días fui a Ulta en busca de un esmalte claro como para usar en un french manicure y cuando pase por la sección de cosas rebajadas encontré este esmalte por $2 o $3. A ese precio se me hizo difícil no traérmelo y encima de eso seria mi primer esmalte de Essie.

Essie - Cool Lots, 5 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 5 capas con Poshe top coat

     I loved the jelly-like finish on this polish but that was about it! I don't usually like doing anything more than 2 coats so you can only imagine how I felt about having to do five. On top of that, the color only looked nice in the sunlight, otherwise it seriously wasn't noticeable. Not worth the trouble imo.

     Me gusto mucho como se miraba este color en la luz y que era un esmalte jelly pero al contrario no pierdan su tiempo con este color! Cinco capas para que se mirara mas o menos no vale la pena. :( Con razón lo tenían en oferta! jajaja


Hope you all have a wonderful day! <3
Gracias por leer! Espero que tengan buen dia! <3

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment