Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Still no sun...

     Hello! How are you all today? So I've been waiting for the sun to come out with no luck. :( Until then...here is one of my favorite nail polishes. I wore this color on Valentine's Day. Sooo pretty.

Spanish:
     Hola! Como están? Me la e pasado esperando que salga el sol pero no e tenido suerte. :( Para mientras los dejo con unos de mis favoritos esmaltes. Me puse este color para el día del amor y la amistad. Se miraba taaaan bonito.

Color Club - Red Velvet. 2 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 2 capas con Poshe top coat
     And for good measure...another random mani I found on my camera pre-blog. Color Club's Worth the Risque. I had such a hard time trying to get the holo to show so I will definitely have to re-swatch this.
     Y esta es otra foto que tome antes que tuviera mi blog. Este color es Worth the Risque de Color Club. Por mas que trate, no pude hacer que se mirara bien en la foto.
 
Color Club - Worth The Risque. 2 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 2 capas con Poshe top coat

I've been busy working on my blog's look. I hope to have that up and running asap. 
Estoy trabajando en el look de mi blog. Espero terminarlo lo antes posible.

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment