Friday, March 18, 2011

A slightly long but tragic post...

     I'm going to keep this short since I'm going to spam you all with pictures of Hyper Haute from China Glaze's Tronica collection. :)
     It seemed like most people were totally disappointed with this collection because they were expecting more holo, but I actually liked it! Yes, it would have been nice to have some OMG like holo but these are just so pretty and shiny! Take a look:

Spanish:
     No las quiero entretener mucho con lo que tengo que decir porque les voy a enseñar un montón de fotos de Hyper Haute de la colección Tronica que saco hace poco China Glaze.
     Parece ser que a mucha gente no le gustaron mucho los esmaltes que salieron con Tronica porque no son verdaderos holos como los que salieron con OMG pero a mi si! Se ven super bonitos en el sol y brillan como no se dan una idea! Miren: 

China Glaze: Hyper Haute, 2 coats w/ Poshe top coat / 2 capas con Poshe top coat
     And now for the tragedy...I am totally in love with this polish as you can probably tell. But after wearing this for just a few hours and a shower...
     Estoy loca por este esmalte! No pude dejar de verme las uñas durante el día. Pero después de bañarme y unas horas mas tarde...
     Look at how horribly this polish peeled on me. I haven't had this issue since I was using Seche Vite as my top coat! (Another product I absolutely love but does not work with me.) For reference, I use Sally Hansen's Double Duty for a base and Poshe top coat. I haven't really had any problems with this combo until I used it with Tronica polishes. Do any of you have these and are they giving you trouble? :( Maybe I need a new base coat...

     Miren como se me despego el esmalte! No e tenido este problema desde que usaba Seche Vite! (Seche Vite es otro producto que me encanta pero no me funciona muy bien.) Para referencia, uso Sally Hansen's Double Duty como base y Poshe para mi top coat. Nunca había tenido problemas con esta combinación hasta ahora. Tal vez necesito una base nueva. Alguna de ustedes tienen estos esmaltes? Les han dado el mismo problema?

Anyway...hope you all have a lovely Friday! :)
Espero que tengan un feliz Viernes! :)

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment