Friday, February 18, 2011

So it's 2011...

...and I'm finally getting around to something I've been putting off for ages! A make-up/nail polish blog! Woohoo! :) I've been keeping up with tons of nail polish/make-up blogs for a while now and I figured that even though I'm jumping on the bandwagon a bit late...that it can never hurt to contribute.
Anyway...with that said: Welcome to Freshe Coat! Since I decided to start the blog out of the blue I still have lots to do in terms of layout and stuff but I will definitely get around to it as soon as I can...I just needed to get started because I knew that if I didn't I wouldn't have this blog right now
I will also be doing this blog in Spanish because I haven't encountered many that are in that language. So please feel free to comment in English or Spanish! :)

Spanish:
Bienvenidos a Freshe Coat! Al fin encontre tiempo para empesar un blog! Ya tenia muchos meses con la idea pero nunca me tome el tiempo para hacerlo realidad. Este blog incluira todo relacionado con maquillaje y esmalte de uñas aunque por ahora sera mas de esmaltes. Todavia me hace falta arreglar unas cositas por aqui pero espero terminar todo muy pronto. Para mis seguidores que hablan Español...les quiero dar una disculpa con anticipacion por mi Español. Yo se que no es el mejor y la razon siendo de que mi primera lengua es Ingles (mis papas son hispanos pero yo naci en los Estados Unidos.) :) Pero aun asi tratare de escribir en Español lo mejor que pueda! <3

To start off my blog...I leave you with a slightly sloppy mani. (What a way to make a first impression right!? Sorry!) This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On:
Para empesar mi blog los dejo con Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear en el color White On (2 capas):
Base: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in WHITE ON
Konad Plate: M65
Stamp Color: Konad Special Polish in BLACK PEARL
Rhinestones: Sally's
Top Coat: Poshe

 
As per usual with the Xtreme Wear nail polishes...application was alright. (But I hate how loaded the brush gets with polish no matter how much I wipe it off on the bottle before applying!)
Y como siempre con los esmaltes Xtreme Wear...la aplicacion estuvo bien!

Thanks for stopping by!
Gracias por la visita! 

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment