Saturday, February 19, 2011

I finally got my crack[le]!

There is nothing worse than getting a package in the mail full of goodies and not being able to even open it because you are getting ready to go out to a wedding! :( I didn't really have any time to spare, as I was still running around getting ready when it came, but I did manage to open the package and take a peek before leaving and man was I dying to get home! lol Earlier this week I finally got around to placing an order for a few polishes I had really been wanting...and because they look so pretty I decided to take some pictures for you all!

Spanish:
No hay nada peor que recibir un paquete en el correo y no poder abrirlo inmediatamente! Hace unos dias puse una orden para unos esmaltes que queria desde hace tiempo y llegaron ahora cuando me estaba alistando para ir a una boda. Y como siempre, ya andaba un poco apresurada porque me tarde demasiado maquillandome y no mas me quedo tiempo de asegurarme que vinieron todos los esmaltes que ordene y despues me tuve que ir. Todo el dia me la pase pensando en los colores y cual de ellos me iba poner primero jajaja Bueno...aqui los dejo con lo que recibi hoy:
Color Club Revvolution and Worth the Risque
China Glaze Below Deck and Sea Spray from the Anchors Away collection...And now I'm on the hunt for Ahoy! because I decided I need it now lol
China Glaze Hi-Tek (for stamping), Re-freshmint and Metallic Muse (for stamping)
 And of course...the China Glaze Crackle Glaze collection...and I think I may need doubles of some because I am totally loving these! lol

Can't wait to start playing with them all!
No me aguanto por jugar con mis nuevos esmaltes!

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Gracias por la visita! :)

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment