Thursday, January 10, 2013

Quick update!

Hi lovelies! Happy new years!

First off I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season! I know I did! Only now has the commotion around here started to simmer down...though not for long (birthdays!! mine included!). Family, parties...and life, what can I say? <3

Anyhow...I apologize for taking such a long and unannounced hiatus. As I already mentioned, a huge reason for it was the holidays...I have been so busy! And another has been...horribly broken nails which I am desperately trying to take care of with the use of gel polish. :( So not a whole lot of polishing has been going on around here. Buuut...I still love nail polish and I still have a huge obsession lol so look forward to some posts from me very soon! :D I hope you are all doing well! And can't wait to share some nail art/swatches with you!

xoxo, Wendy

0 comments/commentarios:

Post a Comment