Sunday, November 4, 2012

A traditional french NOTD w/ accent nails

Hola! <3 Gosh, it feels like forever since I've painted my nails because I'm still trying to grow them out a little and using gel polish to prevent any breaks. I loooove how these rockstar manis look but I would hate to cover them up with polish but I also hate not polishing every day!! Ahhh! First world problems, much? lol

So today I want to show you guys a simple (traditional) french I did. I know many of the NB community/nail blogs are not in to french manicures but I honestly don't have a problem with them myself. Yeah...so they kinda make your nails look fake sometimes (since so many acrylic wearers sport a french) but people ask me if my nails are fake as it is all the time, so mehh, whatevs lol They are cute if done right imo! :)

Hola chicas! Ahora les tengo una foto de un french manicure que me hize ya dias. Tengo mas de una semana de no pintarme las uñas porque estoy usando esmalte de gel :) porque quiero que me crezcan un poquito mas las uñas. Espero enseñarles pronto mis rockstar nails que me eh hecho estas ultimas dos veces.



For this french manicure I used Finger Paints - Paper Mache for the tips, and Pro10 - 415 (Pinky Promise) for the nude color all over my nail. The flower design was done with acrylic paint and a dotting tool, the black was also done with acrylic paint and a thin striping brush. The stud in the center is the 2mm gold circular studs from born pretty store.

Hope you are all doing wonderful! Thanks for stopping by <3

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That's so clever, it dresses up your whole mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely!!! :D

    ReplyDelete